Kevin's enthusiasm and sincere concern for the client's success guides each project he designs and manages as the managing principal of Miller Consulting Engineers.
自1989年起担任MCE, his engineering practice has developed into a deep understanding of structural design and construction services. Retrofitting structures while fully operational without interruption to the tenant is one of Kevin’s specialties illustrated by the 俄勒冈州 State Capitol, 第一阶段, 1995年地震升级, earning SEAO’s Excellence in Engineering award. Design elements included the design of a base isolated mural frame, which allowed the delicate murals of the 俄勒冈州 State Capitol building rotunda to “float” in the event of a moderate-size earthquake.
Kevin's other specialized experience includes expert witness services, and investigative and consulting for design and construction defects, 隐藏的衰变, 和财产损失. 住宅 and commercial fire damage repairs, 场馆网站崩溃, 仓库, bridges and large office buildings also fall under his portfolio of structural engineering expertise, permit guidance and construction administration expertise.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Portland State University
- Structural Engineers Association of 俄勒冈州, President
- Past Chair of SEAO Scholarship Fund Tradeshow
- 俄勒冈州 Chapter of American Concrete Institute
- Chairman of NW Conference for Structural Engineers' Association
- State Capitol Building Master Planning Committee (2008)