As a Principal of Miller Consulting Engineers, 公司., Mr. Leichty has been performing structural design work since 2001. With in-depth knowledge of multiple construction materials and building systems, Andrew brings a unique ability to provide creative solutions to complex building projects. His experience working collaboratively with both the design and construction team provides valuable insight into developing structural systems that balance both the architectural design intent and the construction budget. His past projects include commercial, residential and industrial building design and renovation, design of complex foundation systems, and seismic evaluations and upgrades. His knowledge and experience includes a wide array of materials including wood, 钢结构, 混凝土, 砌筑, 和轻规格钢框架.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Portland
- Commercial, Residential and Industrial Building Design
Professional Affiliations and Activities:
- American Concrete Institute, 俄勒冈州 Chapter
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- Structural Engineers Association of 俄勒冈州