超过490,000 square feet of 俄勒冈州的军事部门 facilities were seismically evaluated using basic and enhanced performance levels of the ASCE 41-13 guidelines. The assessments consisted of two paths of evaluation per facility: to meet baseline seismic requirements and to achieve enhanced seismic performance. For each structure MCE performed analysis, 叙述, and reports for structural upgrades with detailed preliminary estimates of probable construction costs.
- Seismic Evaluations using Basic and Enhanced Performance Objectives of the ASCE 41
Other standards used for evaluations included:
- 2012 International Building Code (IBC)
- Department of Defense Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) 3-310-04, Seismic Design of Buildings
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE/SEI) 41-13 guidelines
- Construction types included 混凝土 砌筑 units (CMU), 现浇混凝土, 混凝土倾斜, 和钢-braced框架