I missed last week but here we are with round 2. Aside from fashion finds, I stalk people, places and things to bring some of the internet’s best links. Discover new things, stay updated on the latest sh….stuff; kill time with videos; or just learn something. This week features a Playboy photographer, a new Deadpool costume, Martin Shkreli losing his mind – again, the Ferarri F80 Concept, Scooby Doo reboot and more.Whatever is listed, I thought was pretty dope and wanted to share it with you. This will happen to you weekly. Enjoy.
- Cars: Ferarri F80 Concept (Uncrate)
- Travel: 8 Up-in-Coming Cities to Visit in 2016 (Cool Material)
- Eats: Doritos Onion Rings (Thrillist)
- Funny: Air BnB has a Netflix & Chill Room for You (theChive)
- People: European Playboy Photographer, Ana Dias (Ana Dias Photography)
- Style: Kobe Bryant’s 2016 All-Star Game Sneaker (Nice Kicks)
- Drinks: Type A Musical Artist’s Name, Get a Drink Recipe (Drinkify.org)
- Video: Martin Shkreli Threatens Ghostface Killah (Esquire)
- Design: Marvel’s Deadpool Costume Re-Imagined (Behance)
- TV: DC Reboots Scooby-Doo, Johnny Quest, Flintstones and More. (Hypebeast)
Thank you for your time.
Stay Dope! C.